Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Global / Russia
August 30, 2018
Russia processes more wood as ever before
In 2017, the Russian economy came out from a two-year recession. In 2016, the country's GDP fell by 0.2%, and in 2015, it fell by 2.5% after slowing the growth to 0.7% in 2014. However, this is below the original expectations: initially, the Ministry of Economic Development forecast that the country's economy will grow by 2% in 2017, the Central Bank expected a growth from 1.7 to 2.2%. In the second quarter of 2018, GDP growth was 1.8%, and in April-May 2018, the economy “accelerated” to 2.2%.   ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia