Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
March 27, 2020
Global forest products markets likely ‘bounce back’ after sharp decline in mid-2020
The economic impact of what is essentially a global shutdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic is already being felt. But looking at the long-term, how will this pandemic impact the forest products sector? Forest Economic Advisors (FEA) hosted a webinar on March 24 analyzing the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak on the U.S. economy, housing and wood product markets in an effort to address this question. There are a number of factors that need to be considered in forecasting the impact of the pandemic on these markets.   ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / Europe / Global / North America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / Europe / Global