Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / China / Europe / Global
April 23, 2020
European wood industry to reconsider supply chains after restrictions will be eased
Strict restrictive measures in most EU countries and indeed across the world have more or less restricted production, which has a knock-on effect on sales and consumption. However, export-oriented wood processing and furniture production expect the EU's stringent restrictions to be eased, as many businesses in the field have temporarily or even permanently lost both foreign and domestic orders. A modern, technologically and commercially organized, globally competitive European wood industry sends raw materials and supplies all over the world. Exports of raw materials to the Far East have significantly increased over the last ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / Europe / Global
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Global