Daily News / Global Trends / Industry Events / Furniture / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global
November 23, 2021
DOMOTEX cancelled in January 2022 due to recent Covid-19 evolution
Deutsche Messe, the organiser of DOMOTEX, the trade show for carpets and floor coverings, has announced that DOMOTEX will not take place in January 2022. “We have been fighting for DOMOTEX together with the exhibiting companies until the very end, and have been in daily communication with the industry for months,” said Sonia Wedell-Castellano, global director of DOMOTEX, Deutsche Messe. “DOMOTEX is particularly affected by the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, as the vast majority of DOMOTEX exhibitors and attendees come from abroad. However, given the current pandemic situation, international business travel is not ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Europe / Global / North America
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Europe / Global