Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Europe / Global
December 3, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic has seriously disturbed Poland’s wood industry
The COVID-19 pandemic has shaken the condition of the wood industry in Poland, which after temporary problems, including with the availability of the raw material, it is back to functioning at full capacity. However, the industry still suffers from, among others problems with finding employees, the monopoly of the State Forests, which provide over 90% raw material for the domestic market, and fierce competition, which drives up wood prices. The pandemic and the economic slowdown have had a heavy impact on the timber industry in Poland. From March to June, many sawmills closed their gates ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood construction / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Europe / Global / North America