Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / Asia & Middle East / Europe / Global
September 11, 2022
Dieffenbacher to supply particleboard plant to Greenlam South Limited in India
Greenlam South Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Greenlam Industries Limited headquartered in New Delhi, India, has ordered a high-end particleboard plant from Dieffenbacher for its new manufacturing facility in Andhra Pradesh. Commercial production of up to 265,000 m³ of particleboard per year is expected by the fourth quarter of financial year 2023-24. Dieffenbacher will supply the new plant’s forming station and forming line with prepress, the CPS+ continuous press with press emission control system, the raw board handling system and the dryer. Also included are engineering, electrics and plant automation for ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / Europe / Global / North America / South America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / Europe / Global / North America / South America