Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / China / Global
May 9, 2018
China to reduce tax on imported logs and to halt wood waste imports
According to a joint press release from the Ministry of Ecology and Environment, the Ministry of Commerce, the State Development and Reform Commission and The General Administration of Customs, the rules on wood waste imports will be changed. An official notice ‘Adjustment of the Imported Waste Management Catalog’ has been released detailing which solid waste can no longer be imported As of 31 December 2018 banned waste include 32 kinds of solid waste such as scrap hardware, scrap automobile parts, smelting slag and waste plastic. A further group of products including wood residues will be banned ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America