March 29, 2018
Wood products imported to China are checked for toxins starting March
The China National General Administration for Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine has announced a new regulation aimed at eliminating potentially harmful products from the market. This regulation could affect imports of fibreboard, laminated wood and wooden furniture. The items that will be closely checked for formaldehyde emissions and flame retardants will be fibreboard (HS code：4411131900 44111,41900 and 4411192900). laminated wood (HS code 4413000000）and wooden furniture（ HS codes：9403300090 9403400090 940350 0910，9403509990 and 9403609910). Close attention will be paid to the heavy metal coatings on imported wood children’s ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / Russia / South America
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / China / North America