Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / China / Global
June 5, 2020
Where is China’s timber market heading in the post-pandemic era?
As the world is gradually entering the post-coronavirus period, there is one main question that haunts the global wood industry: where is the Chinese timber market heading? China is the world's largest wood and wood product processing country, trading country and consumer country. In 2019, China's wood processing output value exceeded 2.2 trillion yuan, the total import and export trade was 56.172 billion US dollars, and the annual commercial timber trade volume reached 200 million cubic meters. The wood consumption is nearly 600 million cubic meters. Even ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia