Daily News / Market Analysis / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Global / North America
September 13, 2017
US sawmills increased softwood lumber production by 2.5% during 1H/2017
During the first half of 2017, sawmills in the U.S. produced 16.954 billion board ft. (bbf) of softwood lumber. This represents a 2.5% gain, from output in the same period last year of 16.541 bbf. According to data from the Western Wood Products Assn. of Portland, Oregon, of the six-month total, western U.S. sawmills accounted for 7.015 bbf, an increase of 1.1% from 6.939 bbf a year earlier, while southern mills produced 9.141 bbf, up 3.6% from 8.823 bbf. In ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 198 EURO/year!(approximately $256.14, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia