Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Forestry / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Europe / Global
February 20, 2018
SCA Wood timber sales recorded slight drop in the Q4/2017
Swedish Svenska Cellulosa (SCA) has delivered 602,000 m³ of softwood timber during the Q4/2017,which is 2% less than in the same period of 2016 and 12% less than in the Q3/2017. Though, the lower delivery volume was repaid by higher selling prices in the mentioned period, a thing that led to a 5% increase in sales revenue to 1.426bn SEK. Also, the higher prices combined with a good capacity utilization, that made a 14% increase in EBITDA adjusted for non-recurring items to 184m SEK and the growth of 19% in ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
Moody's: coronavirus pandemic, oversupply to limit price recovery in the global forest products industryCompanies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America