Subscribe to our digital newsletter for your daily digest of essential news, views and analysis from the international wood industry delivered directly to your inbox.

November 3, 2022

Rayonier makes acquisitions in US South

Rayonier Inc. announced that the company has entered into two separate agreements to acquire approximately 172,400 acres of high-quality commercial timberlands located in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $474 million from Manulife Investment Management, a leading timberland investment manager.  The acquisitions comprise well-stocked and highly productive timberlands located in some of the strongest timber markets in the U.S. South. Approximately 80% of the acquisitions consist of fee ownership, and the remaining 20% consist of a long-term lease.  The acquisitions are located across four of ...

Register for unlimited access

We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.

By registering you gain access to:

  • Thousands of quality articles
  • In-depth analyses of market trends
  • Exclusive market price insights
  • And much more!

Checkout Options
All this for only 248 EURO/year!
Create Profile
password strength indicator
Additional Info




We Accept PayPal
Billing Address
Checkout Now
Checkout Options
All this for only 248 EURO/year!
Create Profile
password strength indicator
Additional Info




Billing Method
Billing Address
Checkout Now

Newsletter

Subscribe to our digital newsletter for your daily digest of essential news, views and analysis from the international wood industry delivered directly to your inbox.