Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Europe / Global
June 28, 2021
Junnikkala to build a large sawmill in Finland
Finnish sawmilling company Kalajokinen Junnikkala Oy plans to build a new sawmill in Oulu. The new sawmill would increase the use of Junnikkala logs by 650,000 cubic meters per year. The sawmill would produce 300,000 cubic meters of sawn timber per year. An estimated 90 percent of this would end up being exported through the Port of Oulu. Following the investment, Junnikkala would produce a total of 750,000 cubic meters of sawn and planed goods annually. Purchases of logs would reach 1.4 million cubic meters per year. Net ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Europe / Global
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America