Register
Daily News / Market Analysis / Statistics / Wood pellets / Europe / Global
August 22, 2016

Italy’s wood pellets consumption expected to reach 5 MMT in 2020

Italy’s wood pellets consumption expected to reach 5 MMT in 2020

Italy is a leading European consumer of wood pellets (3.1 million metric tons in 2015), with domestic consumption representing 96% of the total use. Italy’s use of wood pellets is forecast to reach 5.0 Million Metric Tons (MMT) in 2020.

However, only 15% of the domestic demand is met by the domestic production, with the remaining 85% being covered by imports. Lombardia is the main production site, accounting for 45 percent of the national supply, followed by Veneto (18 percent), Friuli Venezia Giulia (16 percent), and Trentino Alto Adige (8 percent),

Register for unlimited access

We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.

By registering you gain access to:

  • Thousands of quality articles
  • In-depth analyses of market trends
  • Exclusive market price insights
  • And much more!

All this for only 198 EURO/year!

(approximately $ 256.14, Paypal exchange rate)

Register now:

Checkout Options
Yearly subscription - 198 EUR/year
password strength indicator
Additional Info




We Accept PayPal
Billing Address

Keywords