March 27, 2014
Global wood pellets market forecast to double by 2020
As the Biomass Magazine BM reports, the global wood pellets market will reach US$ 9 billion from a current US$ 4 billion, in the next seven years. The statement was made by Michele Rebiere (Viridis Energy Inc.) at the summit that preceded the International Biomass Conference, held March 24-27 in Orlando, US. Ms Rebiere, quoted by Biomass Magazine, added that by far the European pellet market is the largest in the world and expected to register the highest growth. The EU pellet consumption is forecast to increase from 20 million metric tons (mmt) in 2013 ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 278 EURO/year!(approximately $ 305.48, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia