Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia
July 13, 2020
Global forest products trade remains strong despite pandemic
Although the COVID-19 pandemic has negatively impacted supply chains for many industry sectors worldwide, the forest products industry has remained fairly strong. Many commodity products saw reduced trade during March and April as a result of reduced demand, closures of manufacturing facilities to protect workers, constraints in the handling capacity of goods at many ports, and widespread financial distress. However, the demand for toilet paper, face masks, disinfecting wipes, corrugated paper for cardboard boxes, and wood products for home renovations are just a few forest products that have been in unusually ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Global / North America