Daily News / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Price analysis and info / Wood Products / Europe / Global
October 10, 2017
Germany: Wood prices for pallets and packaging at record levels
In the third quarter of 2017, prices of wood for pallets and packaging in Germany continued to rise, following a marked upturn in the second quarter, particularly in the wood materials sector. These are now also significantly more expensive compared to the previous year. Overall, however, prices for solid wood for pallets climbed to an all-time high in the third quarter, the German Federal Association for Wood Packaging HPE reported. Solid wood for pallets Compared to the previous quarter, the index for solid wood for pallets rose ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 278 EURO/year!(approximately $ 305.48, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia
- Daily News / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global