Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Europe / Global
April 7, 2020
Germany: Raw material supply for the wood industry remains secured despite coronavirus crisis
A continuous supply of raw materials is of central importance for the smooth functioning of the timber industry in Germany. Against the background of the unprecedented coronavirus crisis, the German Raw Wood Association (AGR) has captured the assessment of the market partners in the logistics chain. The result: The players in the wood supply chain right down to the processing plant do not expect major systematic supply problems. "The previous feedback from the industry makes me cautiously optimistic that timber transport can continue to run well during the crisis," said Marco Burkhardt ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global