Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Europe
December 16, 2019
Germany: Damaged wood volumes could reach 70 million m3 by the end of the year
As of September 2019, the estimates from 15 German states on this year’s incidence of damaged wood and the still anticipated volumes of wood amount to 68.586m m³ across the whole range of tree species. The area requiring reforestation as a result of the damage has increased from roughly 140,000 ha to what is now around 180,000 ha nationwide. Coupled with the volume of over 31m m³ of damaged wood cleared last year, the combined volume for 2018/2019 already amounts to approximately 100m m³. For comparison, the ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Europe / Global