Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Europe / Global
November 20, 2020
German sawmill industry under rising pressure as lockdown tightens
The Corona crisis goes into the second round in winter and increases the pressure in the individual processing areas within the German sawmill and wood industry. The Covid-19 pandemic is leading Germany into a second lockdown. The number of infections has skyrocketed across Europe in the past few weeks. Far-reaching restrictions in public life will apply in the coming weeks. The effects of the second lockdown on the industry cannot yet be foreseen. “We look to the future with mixed feelings. This can also be seen in the development of the various ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia