July 13, 2020
German furniture industry expects a 10% drop in sales for 2020
The German furniture industry has so far come through the corona crisis robustly compared to other economic sectors. “The industry expects sales to decline by a maximum of 10% for 2020 as a whole. This means that the losses will in all likelihood be manageable and will be less for companies than feared at the beginning of the crisis,” Jan Kurth, managing director of the Association of the German Furniture Industry (VDM), reported. This assessment is supported by a current study commissioned by the VDM together with the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Die Moderne K ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / Europe / Global
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / Europe / Global / Russia