July 9, 2020
Eurozone sees further drop in construction
June saw a further drop in construction activity across the Eurozone, although the latest decline was only modest amid a relaxation of Covid-19 measures. Order books fell at a noticeably slower rate than the past few months, though job shedding continued, according to the latest figures from the IHS MarkitPurchasing Managers’ Index (PMI). The IHS Markit Eurozone Construction Total Activity Index rose sharply from 39.5 in May to 48.3 in June. The figure, which is only slightly below the 50.0 ‘no change’ value, indicating ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Global / North America