Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Europe / Global
January 7, 2020
Europe is massively expanding softwood logs exports to China, as domestic market is hit by oversupply
- China is increasing importation of logs from New Zealand and Europe, while diminishing imports from North America and Russia - As a region, Europe is now the second largest supplier of softwood logs to China behind New Zealand New Zealand continues to expand its market share in China, supplying 39% of the total import volume in the 3Q/19, up from 32% five years earlier. Russia and North America suffered the largest declines in the Chinese market share from 2015 to 2019, with Russia's share falling from 28% to 12%, and North ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia