Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global
April 2, 2020
Coronavirus: France’s wood industry companies looking to restart activity
Each month of lockdown would cost between 2% and 3% growth for the French economy. Under these conditions, French wood industry companies are looking to restart quickly despite the constraints linked to health security measures. The situation in the wood sector reflects the general state of activity in France. “The context is very changing and it does not depend on us. We know what we are doing today, but we do not know what we will do tomorrow, ” admits Jean-Claude Sève, CEO of the Monnet-Sève group. Reopening of some businesses   ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / Europe / Global
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Asia & Middle East / Global