January 24, 2018
Chinese wood processing factories from Taicang forced to close
Once that China has taken a zero tolerance policy on pollution, wood processing factories in Taicang City were forced to close. An official notice dated Dec 20, 2017, stated that all factories must cease production immediately and must relocate by January 20 this year. Log imports through Xiamen Port totalled 1.905 million cubic metres valued at US$46 million in 2017, up 10 per cent in volume and 11 per cent in value compared to 2016, according to the Xiamen Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau. The ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America