Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / China / Europe / Global
February 26, 2020
China’s timber imports from Czech Republic skyrocket
Affected by the bark beetle infestation, the volume of timber felling and trade in Czech Republic has increased significantly. Czech log exports in 2019 reached 166 billion crowns (approximately US $ 7.2 billion), an increase of 40 billion crowns (approximately US $ 1.7 billion) from the previous year. China's imports of spruce from the Czech Republic have increased several times, becoming the third largest timber source following traditional markets such as Austria and Germany. According to the Czech Bureau of Statistics, China imported 3.4 ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Forestry / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia