Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / China / Europe / Global / North America
January 17, 2022
China: Pine logs and lumber imports – only through designated ports
The quarantine requirement for imported pine (Pinus spp) wood (including logs and lumber) from countries where pine wood nematode (Bursaphelenchus xylophilus) infestation have been identified has been released. This aims to prevent the introduction of pine wood nematode. The quarantine requirement will be effective as of 1 February 2022 and applies to Canada, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Portugal, Spain and the United States of America. The quarantine requirements are as below. Prior to shipment Logs Prior to export, the phytosanitary authorities of the exporting country shall take samples from ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / Europe / Global / South America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / South America