October 31, 2017
China: Guangdong province the first largest furniture output
According to a 2017 report ‘China’s Wood Furniture Output’ published by the China Business and Industry Academy, in the first half of 2017 China’s wooden furniture production exceeded 13 million pieces. The top 10 producer regions are Guangdong, Zhejiang, Shandong, Fujian, Jiangxi, Sichuan, Jiangsu, Liaoning, He’nan provinces and Beijing capital. Of the national total, 21% of the furniture output originated from manufacturers located in Guangdong Province, the top ranked Province in terms of production. Furniture manufacturing has a long history in the Shunde District, Foshan ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 198 EURO/year!(approximately $ 256.14, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global / North America
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / China / Global / North America