- As compared to the bark beetle outbreak in Central Europe, the situation in the Baltic states is stable;
- The bark beetle population seems to have decreased in 2019;
- However, due to the European market situation, it seems there is some pressure on the softwood timber prices in the Baltic states.
January 30, 2020
Bark beetle outbreak – report from the Baltic states
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!