Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Forestry / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Europe / Global / North America / South America
March 14, 2019
Arauco reports a 33% drop in EBITDA as US-China trade war impacts wood products and pulp markets
Arauco´s fourth quarter net income was US$70.1 million, a decrease of 68.2% compared to the third quarter, driven by lower revenues mainly in the pulp segment, and higher other expenses. This lower income explains the decrease by 33.2% in the company's Adjusted EBITDA compared to last quarter, reaching US$342.6 million. Arauco's Adjusted EBITDA margin was 24.9%, down from 33.0% in the previous quarter. In general, for Arauco all markets showed a stable demand, however, the pulp industry was affected by the uncertainty of the trade ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 198 EURO/year!(approximately $ 217.57, Paypal exchange rate)
- Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Statistics / Wood flooring / Wood pellets / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Africa / Asia & Middle East / Australia and Pacific Region / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Furniture / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Pulp & Paper / Sawmilling / Wood construction / Wood flooring / Wood Products / Wood-based panels / Woodworking machinery / China / Global / North America