October 5, 2014
2014 International Softwood Conference this month in Berlin
On 16 and 17 October, 2014, the ninth International Softwood Conference (ISC) takes place at the “Steigenberger Hotel am Kanzleramt” in Berlin. This year’s conference is jointly hosted by the German Organization of the Sawmill and Timber Industry (DeSH), the European Organization of the Sawmill Industry (EOS) and the European Timber Trade Federation (ETTF). "Participants can expect a varied program. We want to discuss current challenges of the sawmill and timber industry in an international context", says Norbert Buddendick, head of department for market and products at DeSH. Lectures and discussions will focus on all ...
Register for unlimited access
We work hard to bring you the latest news in the world of international wood industry. The article you are currently reading is available only to registered users.
By registering you gain access to:
- Thousands of quality articles
- In-depth analyses of market trends
- Exclusive market price insights
- And much more!
All this for only 248 EURO/year!(approximately $ 272.51, Paypal exchange rate)
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Wood Industry Prices / Forestry / Lumber / Price analysis and info / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia
- Companies in the timber industry / Daily News / Global Trends / Market Analysis / Forestry / Lumber / Sawmilling / Wood Products / Africa / Asia & Middle East / China / Europe / Global / North America / Russia / South America